Tuesday, February 3, 2009

When you wish upon a star


This is my niece. We went to visit my sister for the baby's blessing. Isn't she a cutie?

While there we went to Disneyland. We love Disneyland!!!





This was a picture of me aged 60 years. Are you scared, Golden?Splash Mountain. Gage said "Thatwastotallyawesome!" Golden and Lincoln got SOAKED!



Lacie and baby had matching outfits. Can you believe I forgot to take a pic? We went to the LA Zoo. The Giraffes are my favorite animal.


Gage and his buddy. They were so happy to see each other. Gage brought his Iron Man costume and 6:00 am he and his cousin were jumping off the couch playing superhero!

























Just for Becky and Hyrum: Thank you so much for your hospitality. We had a great and much-needed vacation. Thanks for moving all your furniture to find a place for us to stay. Thanks for risking colds for us. Thanks for showing us the fun night-life where you live. Thanks for taking us to Disneyland. Thanks for having such cute kids that I can love to pieces. Thank you for being our family. Love you!

9 comments:

Jena said...

those were WAY too cute! You all looked like you had so much fun!
BTW: my favorite animal is a giraffe, as well. When I was little I wanted to grow up to be a giraffe. It didn't happen...

keri said...

Looks like you guys had a blast. It makes me want to go to Disneyland.

The Clarks said...

How fun! Disneyland is the best (it is one of the reasons I had a kid!)

The Andra Family said...

Looks like fun. We love Disneyland to and are jealous and happy that you got to go.

Unknown said...

How fun for all of you! Glad you had a great time, after all it's the funnest place on earth!

Natalie said...

I am so jealous! We love Dizzyland!

Amy said...

Don't let Sammi see those pictures! She has been begging to go to Disneyland for a long time. Next time you will have to take us along. It looks like you had a lot of fun. I love Gage's expressions!

Shane and Brandi said...

It looks like a lot of fun! I love the family picture with Mickey and Minnie!

Becky said...

You are welcome, please come back! We miss you. Who needs furniture in place anyway?