Lacie is potty training today and yesterday (and for a while longer, I bet.) I really hate potty training and I know that there are those of you out there who may think that I have not much right to despise it as much as I do becuase my kids train pretty easily, but easy heck is still heck. It will be nice not to worry about stinky diapers, but I am about to go crazy spending my whole day in the bathroom! (Do you detect a tint of madness in my tone?) On a positive note, Lacie is actually doing pretty well. She has only had one accident in two days, and she is pretty agreeable about the whole thing. She has tinkerbell panties and she LOVES them. She has started on this whole tink fascination (which I think is very cute) and she wears her tink costume all the time ....update... Lacie just came in to me while I'm typing this and says "Yook mammy, dye!" ("look mommy, I'm dry") I can see the light!!!!!!... So I thought it would be funny to take a picure because :
Its TINKLEBELLE!

13 comments:
Keep up the good work: it's so hard some times!
Have you considered having Lacie call "Tinkerbell" on the phone when she's had a whole day dry? My kids used to call "Santa" and talk to him when they did it... it was really fun. :)
Great Idea!!!
Oh that is sooo cute!
I am jealous that your kids potty train so easy. we are going on 2 years with Dane. He still has an occasional poopy pants here and there and it is miserable!
Lacie is so fun.
Way to go Laci. Good luck Kendra
I am glad she is doing so well! Kailin lucky for me is doing ok!
why, oh why are you so darn cute, Kendra? you make me giggle.
lol! When potty training time comes for Elise you will have to give me your tips on a quick and as-little-pain-as-possible techniques!
Kendra you do have it easy. One accident in two days and she is not even officially 2 yet? I don't think that the actual potty training is hard or frustrating, it is feeling like you have to stay home! I'll give you a call this week and maybe catch you at home. She's a cutie!
I can't help but to think of how much she's going to try to destroy that picture on the pot when she's 16. :) I love it!
But thanks for making me feel okay (for now) that I don't have kids yet.
yeah lacie!
Going potty as "Tinkelbell" would certainly be funner. I loved HOW her hair looked this past Sunday with those tight ringlets and black cute bow.
ughh...I totally feel your frustration, except that I haven't even started yet! haha...we are actually going to start Destry on potty training in the next couple of days and boy am I nervous! Hopefully he does as well as your cute little "tinkerbell!"
Kendra I hope you know I was kidding with you. I love to play jokes like that.
Post a Comment