Saturday, March 28, 2009

A family experience



Last Friday, we took the spring break opportunity to camp out at Grafton. We tried to invite friends, but apparently no one really wants to hang out with us. Actually, while we TOTALLY enjoy our good friends (I mean, like, totally) We had such a good time with just us and the kids. We played in the river (which is still cold, in case anybody is wondering), made tinfoil dinners (which were delicious... a definate do-again at our house) and roasted starburst (a new taste sensation) I seriously love spending time with my little fam. I guess we aren't such a little family anymore, but I feel like they are little. The night was a little long; Lacie decided that she definately needed to get in the sleeeping bag with me (oh, joy!) And let's just say... she likes to cuddle. Right next too you. And wiggle. A lot. (sigh).


We got all dressed up before we left because I decided that I wanted new pics of the kids to put up in my house.And Grafton is a great place to take pictures. I took these, but I don't think they are going to work out. Too snapshotty. Darn. Oh well, another opportunity to take pictures of my kids (YAY!)


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kendra,
I think the pictures are adorable of your kids! Enjoy it while you can. I remember when all my kids were under 12. It was such a sweet time. Now I can't believe I have all these teenagers running around! It goes by way to fast!

P.S. Andrea is so proud!

keri said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun. We really wanted to come and the kids were disappointed we just had so much to do. Sorry. But it does sound like you guys had a great time

Jena said...

I love to hear your stories, you make me giggle! Love the pics!

Becky said...

So fun! I am so glad you guys had a good spring break even though it wasn't spent at my house. My nieces and nepheypoohs are so adorable.

ps
I get my camera..... :)

Unknown said...

I think the pictures are great, your family is beautiful too! and they always look so put togther when I see them in church!