
On 21 of June. Gager turned the big 5. Since that was Father's day, I opted to celebrate his birthday later that week. We had a fabulous super-hero party where Gage's little friends
all dressed up in their favorite super-hero garb. We had two spider-girls, a wonder-woman, three spider-men, and Gage was Batman. We played pin spidey on the web; Hero, hero, villian; and spider-man and Mr. Freeze dance. If all of those games sound suspiciously familiar, it is because sometimes they are called pin the tail on the donkey; duck, duck, goose; and freeze-dance. Lincoln and Shaunie dressed up as Joker and Catwoman and they helped out with all the games. That made things so much nicer for me. I was actually able to enjoy all the kids and the fun time they were having. I am so, so, so grateful for my good kids. I made Gage's cake all by myself... (I did good, huh. Colony was proud of me. Speaking of which... I still have your cake stuff!!!) I think the kids had a great time and I can't believe that Gage has gotten so big. Five is
old! happy belated birthday, Tank.
5 comments:
Good job on the cake...from one cake mom to another, it looks really good!
That is sooooo cute!! It looks like everyone had fun and I heard about it latter so i would say it was a big success! all the costumes look great but you know me I am a sucker for a great wonder women costume!
What a fun party idea! I am gonna need to start coming to you for ideas when I have to plan Elise's party in August!
I have been waiting for you to post these, I love the pics! That was the best idea. I should come get my cake stuff, an excuse to come over!:) The cake was awesome!!
GREAT party! Turned out (as the ususal) totally perfect!
Post a Comment