
Day Three of girl's camp brought Hikes (the trees smell like vanilla) Skits, and a wonderful and touching fireside. Yes, that is me crossin the log. And that snake is not as big as it looks. But I am still not gonna pick it up. The skit was about Josephina and her 12 tribes. Josephina is the one with underwear on her head. It was possibly thebest girl's camp skit that I have ever seen. SERIOUSLY funny. The fireside was exactly what our girls needed to hear. Our speaker was very inspired, and I feel so lucky to be part of such a great experience!
3 comments:
Sounds and looks like you guys had a great time. I bet you are loving young women's. We do have some great girls and awesome leaders.
Thanks for putting on such a wonderful camp! Shaylee had a blast!
Looks like fun!
So, when did Girls Camp come with Cabins?
Post a Comment