Tuesday, October 27, 2009

fEeLiN' fALl!***

Mmm. I am really into the fall season this year. I love fall traditions....

Like the deer hunt. This year we were luck enough to get two hunts in: the muzzle loader and the rifle hunt. Great times when we can be together as a family.




And Halloween decorations....
And we are making carmel apples for young womens tonight.

8 comments:

keri said...

love the decorations. Super cute ideas. I love the beware. and just so you know I love carmel apples too.

Shane and Brandi said...

I can't believe you blogged! I am so excited that you are going to be dropping off a caramel apple tonight! lol

F said...

ok, i am in LOVE with that picture of your youngest with her little buddy! i can't get enough! toddler smiles are the BEST!

Rach said...

Fun I love your blog.

joyce said...

I just liked to see the picture of my beautiful daughter there. Seriously you look great in hunter orange. PS how'd you get that shelf of decor from falling off when tipped at such a sharp angle? :)

Alisha said...

you are sooo cute and creative!!! what the crap! I wish I was half as creative as you!

Tiffanie said...

You are so overly talented! I am always so amazed by the likes of you.

dangjena said...

I LOVE your decorations! SO cute!