Monday, November 2, 2009

Ooh, Spooky!


AAh. another successful holiday over and done with. I love halloween, and This year just seemed better than most. From the costume parade and halloween choir concert(my kids are stars and you can watch their video i posted), To the FABULOUS ward party (Lacie won the award for cutest costume),
To the hilarious group of friends(don't mess with Colony and spoons...especially after midnight) coming over for games and skeleton cheese-ball. AAnd that was just Halloween-EVE(see i invented my own holiday)! Halloween Day was more low-key. Relax with kids, hang out with Dad and go trick-or-treating in the evening. I put away all the decorations today. Here comes Thanksgiving. Bring it on! I love holidays :}

9 comments:

Shane and Brandi said...

All your costumes turned out so cute! We also had a wonderful time at your Halloween eve party! lol

The Clarks said...

I love the spooky cheese ball!

joyce said...

Oh that movie was so awesome. This was a wonderful post, and it was a wonderful party. Thanks so much. It was great. Even though nobody believed me when I knew who the murderers were. lol

Shane and Brandi said...

I don't see your costume either! Tell your mom I believed her, but I wasn't going to vote for myself since I WAS the murderer. lol

Alisha said...

The devil looked GREAT!!!!! her costume turned out wonderful. I really wish I could have come to your party. It would have been soooooo much fun. talk to you soon

keri said...

Sorry we missed the party I was so beat. I love Laci's costume. I think I need to hire you to teach me to sew.

Unknown said...

FAB. COStumes, they all look great! that song they sing is to funny... love the yelling part! I dig the skull dip too!

The Queen P said...

um...just an FYI the kids looked AMAZING!!! Sounds like you had a way fun Halloween! Love you!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.