Lacie (to Mamba): Can I watch this moobie?
Mamba (to Lacie): Go ask Mama.
Lacie (to Mom): Can I watch this moobie?
Mom (to Lacie): Lacie, we have to go soon. You won't have time go get all the way through it. And I want to talk to Mamba and Grandpa and Adam and Christy. So let's just visit.
Lacie (to Mamba): She said yes.
???????

6 comments:
I happen to love your kids....they crack me up!
Didn't you know when ever you say so lets just visit all a child hears is "Do whatever will keep you quiet, and we might be a little longer than I say we will." LOL She is a cutie!
I think that is totally what you said!
Yeah, that sounds a little too familiar...
The funny thing is we were all sitting around in a circle and she turned immediately to me and said that. No subterfuge at all.
ha ha got to love kids, they are so funny and cute!
Post a Comment