

Kite flying over spring break Golden: aka "The Kite Whisperer"


Soccer Gage's 2nd year. He loved it. played with all his energy (which is a lot) and says that he like soccer because "he made so much friends."
Lincoln was on a team made up of 5th through 8th graders. Some of the kids were just a little BIGGER than he is. I heard one of the parents comment "did you see that little dude? He's aggressive!" (in a very impressed tone.)

March also signifies Aunt Mandy's Birthday. The girls celebrated by going out to dinner, watching The Scarlet Pimpernel and performing pedicures (I was introduced at this time... thank you Amy.. to a blade. You use it to cut the calluses off of your feet. Maridee shaved my heels off. I think I lost a pound, but my feet look so much better!)

Lacie's actual birthday. After the never land soirre, we were pretty low-key for the day at home.


Shaunie-Sue Who. Shaunie dressed up for Dr Seuss day at school.




Jumpin Jacks over spring break. Yes, mommies do like the slides too.


Arby's after Kite flying. (yes, it's out of order.)



shaunie had the opportunity to perform in Broadway Magic this year. Thanks to the friend who choreographed the number. She had so much fun. And I made the pettiskirt. (Said with oh, so much modesty)

This is my son Lincolnette. He is performing with his friend Westina. They won first place in the Lip Sync category in our school's talent competition.
Gage also placed in the "lego" category. Shaunie took first in solo vocal performance, and Lincoln also took first in piano.




Easter included the Kite flying at the beginning of this massive post, the cute Arby's pictures, and Another trip to Jumpin Jacks. There just happened to be an Easter festival going on there. It was crazy, but the kids liked it I think. Lacie won the big Easter basket. yay. I will post about Easter dresses later because my pics are not downloaded off my camera.

Gage being Silly.

At Colony's Survivor themed Bday party. This was SO fun. Now I can't wait to see what she does for her 25th birthday!
We got a new computer. It's a laptop. I got a cool program that makes it so that I can hook my cricut up to the computer and cut anything I want!
It's called Make the Cut.
And that was March and April.
THE END

9 comments:
It has been a crazy few months. It does look like a lot of good times though. It was fun looking through all the cute pictures!
oooohhhh! Lots of fun! you are so talented, your kids are lucky to have you.
Glad to have you back in the blogging world. It's crazy how busy life can get. It looks like you guys have been having great times!
Kendra, did I ever tell you that you're my best friend? lol! Lyv loves that pic of Gage and Shawnee is BEAUTIFUL!!! so fun!
It looks like you were very busy. I hope you had time to breath.
Cute Pictures! And I'm glad to know that there's a program that lets you cut anything with a cricut...now I might not be able to refrain from getting one!
Glad you updated us... what a fun busy two months you have had. Love all the pics. Shaunie is darling as a who... and in her dance outfit! love the outfit and color. So WHEN you coming over and showing me this cricut "Make the Cut" stuff.. I need to see and learn. We should get together. Have a great one Kendra, and thanks for your sweet sweet comment on my grams. Hugs, Jenn
looks like March and April were busy but fun. Thanks for all your work on the Broadway Magic outfits. They rocked.
What are you trying to suck up to Colony? You do know she will be turning 30 right? LOL
Post a Comment