Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Halloween.

Yeah. I know It was like two weeks ago (but I can't help it... I still have to share..) I love this holiday.  I can spend hours on the ole' sewing machine and make whatever I want and it can look however I want it to, and if I screw up.... Repeat after me: It's just a costume!!! It's like all the fun without none of the guilt.  Kinda like broccoli that tastes like chocolate.  And exercise that makes you healthy without making you sweat or work.anyway... Here are some random pics of our Happy Halloween. Thanks for looking!
Rock Stars.. I told Shaunie she could be anything she wants.. as long as she wore her pettiskirt.



Gage was Hiccup.  And I MADE that Toothless.  He's a puppet and he "eats" candy.


Maridee.. here's the picture that you wanted of your little princess.


With Grandma at the ward party :)


get it?! Golden and SILVER


Caveman and Wilma

5 comments:

Shane and Brandi said...

So cute! I love the picture you got of Brynlee. The last one of Lacie has got to be my favorite!

keri said...

Cute costumes. You rock in sewing. I loved Gage's little monster.

Amy said...

Great job on Halloween. You are always amazing with the costumes! You have a nephew that would absolutely love a Toothless that eats candy!

Saddie said...

That Toothless puppet is flippin' awesome! I want a trick-or-treat bag that eats candy too.

Meridy said...

"It's just a costume!" I will say it--then maybe I won't have to be brave about making my own next year. :)