Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Quirk Tag

The Rules: Mention rules on your blog- Tell about 6 quirks of yours- Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same- Leave a comment to let them know.

Quirk #1 - I am obsessive about clipping coupons (that is a new hobby of mine). Last week I spent $69. 58 on 12 bags of cereal, 16 cans of campbells select harvest soup, 16 bowls of microwavable soup, 32 cans of campbells cream soups, 16 single serve easy mac, 1 apple juice, 7 hot pockets panini, and 2 boxes of oreos. I saved $146.47.
Quirk #2- I have 12 pairs of sandals and flip-flops.
Quirk #3- I have a 14 inch scar in the shape of a chicken.
Quirk #4- I am a really crappy driver. Golden drives everywhere we go!
Quirk #5- I'm the one-page-wonder. No matter how much time I spend scrapbooking, I can only fininsh one page.
Quirk #6- I am a real penny-pincher. I have to find a cheaper way to do what ever I want to do.

I tag Brandi J., Amy F., Amy W., Keri S., Bonita S. and Michelle E.

3 comments:

The Clarks said...

what is your shopping secret? I would love to save $150 on groceries!!!

Becky Seymour said...

Found your blog!!! I love it! CUte family for sure! I wish I had that much dedication to save tons of money with coupons, good job!!

Kendra said...

It isn't as hard as you think it is. There is a website that does most of the work for me. It's www.grocerysmarts.com.