Saturday, November 15, 2008

Change... Big Change










So I cut my hair. It's really different, and Iam still getting used to it, but I like it!












Also, a funny story:




Today Golden and I went to lunch at Panda Express. This was the fortune from his cookie:




















This was mine:




















And these are my new shoes!

23 comments:

keri said...

I love your haircut and your shoes are darling

Stefanie said...

Lol! That's great. Where can I order those exact cookies?

And I love your hair. I have loved mine short. But it does take some getting used to.

Jena said...

STOP IT!!! I LOVE your hair cut...that was my first short hair cut, and I'm sorry, but I've been hooked to short hair ever since. You look super sassy, and the sass matches your cute new shoes! How fun!

The Andra Family said...

Very cute hair and shoes. Who cut your hair? Funny story.

Kendra said...

My friend Aleisha Polluck cut it, I think she did a great job!

Amy said...

You had better keep those fortunes! You don't usually get ones that work out so well! Thank you so much for coming last week! It was fun to have you here. Please come and visit again when it is a little more calm and we can go do something fun. Sammi was so excited to have Gage come to her house because she couldn't remember him ever coming.

The Johnson Family said...

Cute haircut, Kendra! And cute shoes too! Hope you all are doing well.

The Queen P said...

Love love LOVE the new do! And what a funny and cute story about how you got your new shoes?

The Clarks said...

That is too funny about the fortune cookies ... even fate wanted you to have new shoes!

By the way, I love the hair cut!

keri said...

Kendra does Aleisha cut hair for others?

Becky Seymour said...

way darling hair cut....you could pull ANYTHING OFF! What a fun fortune cookie moment to blog about!

Hyrum Virl Osmond said...

SOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!! LOVe the shoes, LOVE the haircut. Are the shoes a result of the fortune cookie?

Hyrum Virl Osmond said...

that last post by Hyrum was actullly by me...I forgot to log on as Becky...sorry Hyrum!

Hyrum Virl Osmond said...

I love what you've done...it has such body! I have to get those same shoes (this one is actually really Hyrum being funny)

Jared and Amber said...

Kendra- I'm laughing out loud! What a funny story- it even got Jared to smile!

Lisa Harradine said...

Your hair looks so Sexy! I love it. Those shoes are so dang cute to.

Snowwhite said...

I loved the fortune cookie story. Too funny. I like your hair also. It's always fun to experiment with new styles as long as they look good. And yours does!

treen+5 said...

Fer Cute. You make the shoes and the cut look darling. :)

Tiffanie said...

WOMAN! I LOVE THAT HAIRCUT SOOOOO MUCH! I would have my hair like that for the rest of my life, if I didn't have a bet with my husband that the person that cuts their hair first loses.

As for the fortune, I think I need to eat at Panda more often! Those shoes are hot mamma material. Combined with that haircut - YOWZERS!

F said...

your hair is AMAZING! I want that cut some day. I'm not brave enough for it now... but you pull it off well!

Shane and Brandi said...

I love the shoes!

rayndrop said...

The HairCut is So SO cute. I let out an audible gasp when I saw the picture. I like the story too. Great post.

Anonymous said...

[url=http://sapresodas.net/][img]http://vioperdosas.net/img-add/euro2.jpg[/img][/url]
[b]game software shop, [url=http://vioperdosas.net/]software at a discount[/url]
[url=http://sapresodas.net/]educational software[/url] adobe photoshop cs4 serial numbers cheap windows software
problems with windows vista [url=http://vioperdosas.net/]discount for microsoft office[/url] filemaker pro 7 download
[url=http://vioperdosas.net/]acdsee serial[/url] wisconsin student discount software
[url=http://vioperdosas.net/]cheap microsoft office software[/url] 5 Pro
buy new software [url=http://sapresodas.net/]Suite X4 Retail Price[/url][/b]