Wednesday, April 1, 2009

A new addition to the Johnson house!

Hee hee, you thought I was pregnant didn't you. Nope! Golden's parents are now working on adding on to their house. It is going to look really good! And APRIL FOOLS!!! Did I get anybody?

6 comments:

Chatty Family said...

Heehee! Happy April Fool's Day!

Sorry, the TGI Friday's fundraiser is only good at our location.

Megan said...

I thought you were going to say you got a puppy or something like that... Didn't trick me!!!

Shane and Brandi said...

lol! no you didn't get me. I know that you won't be saying that until after the cruise.

Lisa Harradine said...

You almost had me, I thought either baby or puppy. Happy April Fools Day!

Jena said...

You're too cute! Thanks so much for the Albie's advice...I'll email you (do you want me to delete your comment so your email isn't posted?)

Anonymous said...

You didn't get me! I thought maybe you were getting a turtle or something. But you may just have jinxed yourself (ha) so we will see what news you have for us after the cruise (tee-hee).