So. Golden and I (mostly I) decided that in light of the upcoming pandemic, it probably isn't the best time to travel to Mexico on a cruise. So we are going to reschedule the cruise we were going on next week. I hate the flu!!!!!!!!!!!!! At least our cruise line gives us that option, and we will be going, but probably the second week in September. For some reason, the cruises are all really cheap around my birthday, September 11. I am throwing out a formal inviation: Anybody wanna come? :) Feel free to comment with sympathy. Chocolate will also be accepted.
18 comments:
Oh that really stinks. I don't blame your for not going with what is going on but I bet you are soooooo disappointed.
What a bummer :( At least they are giving you the option to reschedule, it would be awful to not get to go AND have to still pay for it.
how much?
I think Dairy Queen is in order. :)
Bummer that you have to reschedule, but yahoo for you anyway! What a fun thing to be able to do... sneaking away with your sweetheart. :)
Kendra,I am so sorry about your cruise, but I was very worried about the two of you going to Mexico right now. I will have to look into September. Don't eat too much chocolate because now you have to wait a few more months to wear your dress!
Kendra,
You have all my sympathy! What a bummer! But I do think that it is wise of you guys to reschedule! Now is definately not the time to be going to Mexico!! Have him take you out to a real fancy restaurant, then go out and buy a new dress with matching shoes and accessories! And most importantly,
Eat some chocolate icecream right out of the container(with friends)!!
Lame that your cruise won't happen next week, good that you get to reschedule...and double good that you won't get super sick! :) BTW: Thanks for all of your card support...do you post any of your paper fun?
I am sooo sorry that you don't get to go! Don't go eating a lot of chocolate. I know I can't believe that comment came from me either, but you will regret it next week! I have a chocolate smoothie you can have!lol
So You really shouldnt feel sorry for yourself! This gives you all summer to work on your tan so you look GREAT in sept. Plus it saved you from the horrible swine flue, and you get to stay and hang out with us. That is better than a cruise any day!!! Tomarrow we will just have fun doing hair, nail, drinking v.daquries and lounging by my sons pool.(its as close to a real pool as I can get). It will be great. See you there!!!
that's too bad. you have my sympathy. on the bright side, you have something to look forward to in september!
i'm sorry about the cruise, but i'm glad that you won't get the flu either. September is a good month for birthdays. how much is the cruise?
I was really worring about you guys going. Although it is really sad I am glad you are staying home! C-ya next week :(
I feel so sad for you and me. There is no pain that chocolate cannot heal.... :)
I'll send you some sympathy! That is such a bummer!
I'm sorry hun! I know you were really looking forward to that. Now you have more to look forward.
I use to play the viola. Does that count?
I'm so sorry, but know I love you and think of it this way... at least I can't be jealous of your cruise for another couple of months. :)
Hey Kendra. I am the dreaded blog stalker. Anywho I don't even know if you will notice my comment, but I am sorry that you don't get to go yet...I know how much you have been looking forward to it.
Post a Comment