Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Better Late than never!

End of a great weekend.
Yeah, thats me!

Gage loungin out with his cool cowboy boots and swimsuit


True Love <3> Ready, Set, GO!




Lincoln is afraid of heights... I am so proud of him for conquering it this day





I think this is Shaunie jumping.




Pretty sure this is Lincoln


Ummm. Shaylee.


Golden. Cowabunga!


AHHH!


GRRR.



This is Lincoln's lizard. He loves to catch critters.



Lacie and cousin playing in the toilet. YES!




Cutie pie little boy of a good friend.















Tin Foil dinners. Yummy!!!











Gage and Cole mad a poop fort out of cow patties.




Memorial day has always been something of a goofing off, summer christening, meat grilling, lake swimming, trail hiking, and mosquito biting kinda holiday for me. This year was no exception. We enjoyed a campout with friends (Thank you Summer and Aleisha for setting everything up) on Sunday night. Good friends, good food, and the great outdoors: what more could anyone ask? I took bunches of pictures and am posting some highlights (ok, the whole thing was a highlight, except maybe Lacie pooping her pants in the wilderness. Ew.)
*******************
OK> everyone can quit giving me heartache about not posting now. I have been working on this for like a week, and I still have lots of pics from that very fun weekend.....Whew! P.S. Brandi, I will get you when you least expect it. Remember those mysterious pictures that showed up at my house last summer? Mwah hah ha!

3 comments:

Jena said...

I LOVE it! The pics are gorgeous, straight from a professional! It looks like it was such a great time. Hooray!

Shane and Brandi said...

It was fun! Watch what? You are so thin now you can't take a bad picture. I even noticed you posted yourself on the internet in your swimsuit. Way to go!!!! Now if I can just keep watch myself this weekend.

Kendra said...

Thanks Brandi and Jena.. comments like that make me wanna blog EVERYDAY!!!!