I L O V E those pictures. Hey can I convince you to send me copies?? Pretty please? I tried downloading them from your blog, but they are to pixelated to do anything with.
That is so cute with Gage. I love your pictures. Did you take them? If you did I want you take my kids they are super cute. I love the bottoms of the each picture.
I am a stay-at-home mom of 5 great kids and have been married to my hubby for 18 years. I love homemaking and crafts and I love to shop. I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints which means I'm a Mormon.
12 comments:
Cute Pictures! -and cute kids!
I love Gage! Their pictures are so cute! Is Shaunie's baptism still on for June 6?
I L O V E those pictures. Hey can I convince you to send me copies?? Pretty please? I tried downloading them from your blog, but they are to pixelated to do anything with.
Glad you found my blog!!!! what great pics of good looken kids. I love how they are personalized at the bottom! TO CUTE!
That is so cute with Gage. I love your pictures. Did you take them? If you did I want you take my kids they are super cute. I love the bottoms of the each picture.
That sounds just like Gage. He is hilarious!
cute, cute.
That is way too cute!
Adorable pics Kendra! I love Gage.
Awww don't you just love those moments? The pics are darling!
We love Gage. And beautiful children!
*giggle* I want a laptop too... :) Your kids are so darn cute!
Post a Comment