It has been so fun to have Lincoln and Shaunie share a birthday, and they seem to really like it as well. June 4th was the day and Here are some pictures of how we celebrated:
I am a stay-at-home mom of 5 great kids and have been married to my hubby for 18 years. I love homemaking and crafts and I love to shop. I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints which means I'm a Mormon.
8 comments:
Fun Fun! How did Shaunie's baptism go? I'm sad we missed it.
Happy Birthday Lincoln and Shaunie. Kaige had a blast at the party.
Too much fun! Love you guys!
That is crazy that they share a birthday - was that planned at all (c-section/induced) or did you naturally go into labor on the same day?
Your memorial day pictures looked like so much fun - where was that swimming hole? I need to go check it out!!1
awww, they're so cute. What a fun day you planned for them!
Happy Birthday you 2!
they have the same birthday.really. that's crazy!
How fun! Happy Birthday you guys!!
Post a Comment