



Everything about the ship was beautiful and elegant. There were like 5 restaraunts that you could eat at, including a formal dining room where you were served an elegant five course meal. I tried lobster for the first time and also squid. My favorite thing was by far the desserts, which were not only delicious, but beautiful. We had a waiter that was assigned to us the entire time. His name was Deiden, and he did everything he could to make us comfortable. My favorite dinner had to have been the Gala night. It was so, so, so fun to have a chance to dress up in fancy clothes, take time on my hair and makeup, and just feel "pretty"-- like a woman instead of a "mommy" whose favorite accessory is peanut butter. There were photographers with backdrops set up all over, and so we had our picture taken on the Gala night. That was kinda fun, too. We <3 id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5380789573932655746" style="DISPLAY: block; MARGIN: 0px auto 10px; WIDTH: 200px; CURSOR: hand; HEIGHT: 150px; TEXT-ALIGN: center" alt="" src="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiRiKKyPlkYLzxWtNUGt6ilddO_Mfm84Vw0mmT6eG8MOeJev6pBx2QWN-w-VpZA9X8tAyM4RPOJConHQC4Q5sfcYPbcxJRjYhMD42t0onFSIvuTqGemOMnsmf8eQxj7Yr6i-zDJvmrksEkG/s200/IMG_6105.JPG" border="0">


Another fun thing we did was go to Encinada to see "El Boufedora," a blowhole on the coast of Encinada. We took a tour out there and our guide told us about the history of Encinada. Did you know that May 5 does not = Mexican independance day? It's actually September 15. There is an open-air market by El Boufedora where you can bargain shop and dicker prices. We only had one hour to shop there, but we got ourselves and the kids all nice souvenirs for a good price. Mine is a "Gucci" purse. It's green. Now I can be in the green purse club, hee-hee.



we had one day that was completely at-sea. We lounged on the deck, rode the waterslide (yes-- there was a waterslide on the sun deck) lounged in the hot-tub, attended the AWESOME shows, ate about eight meals, watched a movie on tv in our cabin, napped, listened to live music, watched an artist make an ice-carving, and kept ourselves busy in general doing nothing, but having a blast doing so.




I have to say right now how much I loved going on this cruise with my Husband. I had a blast, and I was so, so, so glad we did this together. We haven't ever had such a great time together. I was able to remember how much I love him and why. He is so, so good to me, and we have so much fun together. I Love you, honey, and here's to our next vacation together!
15 comments:
you guys look like you had such a great time. It is nice to be able to spend couple time. What a great way to spend your birthday as well. Happy belated birthday.
I'm really jealouse. I want to see these pictures better. They are so tiny!
I hope you had a fabulous birthday!
I'm happy that you were able to FINALLY go on your cruise. You looked beautiful and relaxed, just plain happy. And I agree with the chick above me. Bigger Pics Please.
How wonderful! Start saving Hawaii here we come! Shane and I really want to do this for our 15th anniversary, and since we have only one year to wait we had best start saving. I say we cause we want to do a friend one. Anyone else want to join?
I was hoping you would post about your adventure!! It looks like you had a wonderful time!
Happy birthday too. :-)
MORE PICTURES PLEASE!
Looks Great I thought I was staring at a really bright light until I relized it was golden. heee hee just kidding.
I love cruises... I was 5 months pregnant on my last one, so we need to get a group together on go on another one... Glad you had fun and ahppy belated birthday!!!
I am so happy that you two got to go on this fantastic adventure. I'm glad you blogged about it too because now you have a record of it and how fun it was!
HOW FUN, looks and sounds like you all had a carefree blast. I am dissapointed the pics are to small. I would of loved to of seen the formal one blown up, but can't ;( ANYHOO, glad you guys had a great time! I hope I get to go on a cruise next year!
All I have to say is WOW.While I know we would have had a blast with you guys, I am SOOOO glad that you went alone. We'll definitely have to go on a couples trip together.
So fun!!! Thanks for sharing all the pics! I can't wait until Cory and I get to go on one! Well worth the wait it looked like!
SO JEALOUS! Guess I should have read your blog before I asked for pics on facebook. Anyway, it looks like it was well worth the money. Now I'm really going to start that cruise fund.
Going through the books today and found a towel folding book...it is now in the DI pile..if you want it let me know..lol...
SOooo fun! You two are cute as buttons...probably even cuter :) It looks like you were made for cruisin! I'm so glad you had fun!
You totally deserved that vacation. I am glad you had fun. The towells were so cute! You looked darling in your GLAMOUR shots!
Post a Comment