Friday, September 18, 2009

Wise Man Say...



Be careful what you say yes to!


Shaunie and her friend were bored. They asked me if they could make cookies. I said sure. No problem. They asked if they could mix the dough with their hands. I said ok, if they washed their hands first and no licking fingers. No problem. I told them to go look for a cookie mix. They said they wanted to make cookies from scratch. Again, no problem. Off they go.


Apparently, the combination of Yesses that I gave equaled this:

10 comments:

Alisha said...

wow..... there are really no words for that. At least they had fun.lol

Snowwhite said...

That would make for some fun stain spotting for you. But you gotta let kids live and have fun sometimes and not always worry about things being perfect.

The Clarks said...

hmmm, looks more like cookie-brownies to me :)

Saddie said...

yum yum! looks deeeelicious!

Shane and Brandi said...

Remind me to say NO if your kids offer me a cookie! lol At least they had a good time!

keri said...

Where are my cookies???????????

Unknown said...

Its great to be a kid, and get YOUR "HANS DIRTY" they are being creative, and as my MIL says...
it's only spilled milk" it will clean off or up.

Thanks for your sweet comment, I am so glad you love my blog, big smile on my face. I totally don't mind that we are talking and getting to know eachother this way ;) (well it may be a bit sad ha!) but at least we can be in touch right? I will bump into you I am sure at some point! take care!

Unknown said...

"HANDS"

Jena said...

Yum dude! Too funny...

Becky said...

lol. I LOVED doing that stuff when I was Shaunie's age!