Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas Day Pictures






I noticed yesterday that I kindof didn't finish Christmas Day... I must have gotten tired of blogging and lost my attention span (doesnt take much these days) So I wanted to add a few pics. My parents and the Gales came over to observe the meyhem. Santa brought Lincoln an Ipod nano, Shaunie got a pink Mp3player\camera, Gage got an awesome robot (he wanted a robot because his mom gives him money when he does work so if he had a robot, the robot could do the work and he would get the money. This was all told to Brandi one day) and Lacie got a pink and purple tricycle. Golden got a GPS and




I GOT A CRICUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




And new flatware from my mommy. Now everyone in the house can have a bowl of cereal at the same time :} Thanks mom! We are so blessed. We have so many people who love and care for us.
merry christmas. Still.

3 comments:

keri said...

I am so jealous. My friend has a cricut and oh the things you can do.

Shane and Brandi said...

We will have to bust that thing out at one of our Wednesday night parties. LOL I am also glad you got silverware for Christmas too. Now we can play spoons without anyone being stabbed by a pencil. LOl Good to see you guys had a good day!

Unknown said...

YOU ARE GOING TO LOVE YOUR CRICUT!! I LOVE MINE. If you need a tutor on it let me know...