


r

i














Thanks, Brandi, for takin' our pictures! I think they turned out great... despite Lacie's best efforts. I'm trying to decide which one to put up in our house. Anybody got an opinion?
Anyway, here's the story. I spent two entire days getting ready for pictures because I wanted things to go smoothly (is smoothly a word?) The day before I washed clothes, ironed everything including jeans and undershirts (yes, undershirts), and put everything together in my room. I gave the boys haircuts (not my favorite job) and put all the kids to bed on time so that everyone (Lacie) would be pleasant. The day of I did lots of hair (lots)! And had everyone ready by 3:30 so we would have plenty of time to get the "good light." Everything went like clock-work (except that we took 269 photos and there are only two with Lacie smiling. Nothin' a little photoshop can't fix!!) When we were done, a mentally exhausted mommy drags her butt into the car and crashes! Wait, not literally. Like mentally. We drive home and I realize I had left my beautiful new make-up bag at the site. Ugh. Worse. I left my iTouch in there too. (I had downloaded other's family photos from the internet to show my fabulous photographer what I liked). Golden and I took a screaming trip back over to get it, but it was too late. My stomach churned and I felt sick. My iPod! I took a chance that the building where I was was open, but it was shut tight. I peeked in the window and luckily, there was my makup bag (insert sigh of relief. That makeup bag is brand new and a special gift from a dear friend). So I was able to get it back. Phew!
We come home (agian) and as I turn to get out of the car, looking in my window is my Alisha!!(yes, I screamed. Twice) She came to visit for New Year's Eve on a whim and ended up staying the night. How fun to be able to see our good friends. Sorry the house wasn't clean. give me a little more notice next time and I won't plan Family Picture week on top of your visit. New Years Eve was a great time (even for us old fogies that can hardly make it to midnight) Why is it that I can craft till 3 in the morning, but can hardly make it to ring in the New Year! I'm hoping that someone who took pictures posts them. (Obvious Hint) because I totally slacked off. Wow this is long. I'm signing off! Happy New Year!! I still have more Christmas to post. (You know you're looking forward to that!)

16 comments:
BEAUTIFUL pictures kendra!! I love them! My favorite is #14! I need to jump on the family picture bandwagon!! Happy New Year!
Love them! I love the RED! The one on your header is my fav, but with the faded wood so that the red pops. My James' has a lot of photoshoped smiles too..lol..
K Brandi when are my pictures?!?!? :-)
I dread family picture taking, more then anything.... your planning and prepardness paid off. I LOVE the second one of you and Golden kissing and the kids all looking how cute is that. I also ADORE the one of the entire family sitting up against the brick wall. "In Color" I know you want all cute faces smiling, but still my fav. for sure. You have darling children!
P.S. I DIG your red jacket, did you get it at Old Navy? that is where I got mine! I have the same jacket, and I love it!
Too dang cute Kendra. You have such a beautiful family. I really love your hair!
Kendra, Super cute pictures. They are all so cute it is hard to pick but I love the one on your blog header.
We got one to turn out! Yeah! I love the one on your header, but I like the faded wood in the backdrop! I also love the second one of you and Golden K-I-S-S-I-N-G first comes love then... well you know the rest! LOL
do the kissy kissy one!!!! I think that would be sooooo cute blown up. Do it do it now!!!
Love them! Just beautiful! Great job Brandi!
I'm super impressed with all of them, but my favorite is the one you chose for your header.
Super cute pictures! Thanks for visiting my blog and your fun comment. I did know the name Kendra had something to do with knowing and/or understanding. That's why we blog, right?
There may be other coincidences here. It looks like you live in LaVerkin. Until last Feb., when she passed away at the age of 101, my grandma was LaVerkin's oldest resident. My mom and cousins grew up there. Small world, isn't it?
I love your new pictures - I am no help with regards to which one to use because they are all super cute...although I do like the one with the kids looking at you guys kissing - there is nothing better than kid's knowing their parents love each other :)
Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!
Those are great pics. I vote for the kissing one too. It's so full of your family personality. SWEEET!
Love your pics, they are so adorable.
Can't believe how good you look...so jealous.
SOOO CUTE! I LOVE the way they all turned out!!
i without a doubt love your writing type, very attractive,
don't give up and keep posting in all honesty , because it simply just nicely to look through it.
impatient to read alot more of your own writing, thanks ;)
Post a Comment