first....
this is what it looks like when your baby brother comes home from his mission:
This is my mom's face when she sees him for the first time in two years.
This is my niece and nephews. I was so lucky to be able to fly out tovisit my sister and drive home with her. Seriously the best road trip I've ever had.
This is Spaghetti with bananas. Just don't ask.
This is my Mother's day breakfast in bed. It was delish!
This is my future sis-in-law's bridal shower. We love Amber!
This is Father-and-sons... Girl's style!
This is
THE END!

8 comments:
A women of not so many words? Lol. What fun pics!
you are women after my heart! j/k Pictures truely say more than words. thats why i post pics instead of writing. Love it though. Everything looked so fun!
Get to the point why don't you?!? ;)
Love it! Were the shopping carts at Trader Joe's?
Thanks for the post! I love all the pics. Miss you guys.
Fun to hear from you! Cute pictures.
I love it - and your cupcakes were FANTASTIC!
All I can say is Wow. and Thank you.
Hello Kendra~
Love the WELCOME sign to clever.. LOVE LOVE your moms happy glowing bright face... love the pic. of you and your girls in matching tops, so cute. Have a great night! Jenn
Post a Comment