Wow. Shaunie is so big! She looks so grown up. I still think of her in nursery when were in the same ward. Such pretty hair, the donatee will love it!!
I am a stay-at-home mom of 5 great kids and have been married to my hubby for 18 years. I love homemaking and crafts and I love to shop. I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints which means I'm a Mormon.
7 comments:
I love it! she looks so grown up with the shorter hair! Beautiful Shaunie!!
She looks co cute with the shorter hair. It is still long enough to do something with. So cute!
Wow. Shaunie is so big! She looks so grown up. I still think of her in nursery when were in the same ward. Such pretty hair, the donatee will love it!!
oh how sad!! I wish i could have been there to cut it off! heeheee
How exciting! I remember when I cut off my long hair and donated it. It made me feel so good!
She looked so grown up on Sunday when I saw her.
I like the new hair Shaunie. I remember how difficult it was to cut off my 10 inches of hair...beard hair that is :)
Looks awesome!
Post a Comment