My posts are getting totally unorganized and in random order. But I still wanted to post these fun pics from when we went to the river a couple weeks ago. My sister and her new hubby were visiting for my grandma's funeral.
i just got on facebook and found this we have started one just a couple of months ago. our site has kurt's family site and shawn's if you want to check them out
Thanks for the ant advice. I will give it a try...Hopefully they stay away. We would love to be able to check out Becky's blog too. Would you happen to have an email address for her that you could send us?
Kendra I'm glad you wrote us a comment. I didn't realize that you guys had a blog! Thats awesome. I love looking at other people's blogs. Thanks for the comment about Destry's pics. I have a Nikon D40 and I LOVE it! It's soo much fun to take pictures with. Anyways, it looks like you're doing good. I like your family pictures, they turned out really cute! And ditto to what Amy wrote. We would love to check out Becky's blog too!
fun pictures! That's good to know about Golden doing dutch oven, I'll have to let steve know! He always likes to try new recipes to find things that are good, so we'll have to talk to you about that sometime! :)
I am a stay-at-home mom of 5 great kids and have been married to my hubby for 18 years. I love homemaking and crafts and I love to shop. I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints which means I'm a Mormon.
5 comments:
i just got on facebook and found this we have started one just a couple of months ago. our site has kurt's family site and shawn's if you want to check them out
Cute pictures! It looks like you guys had alot of fun.
Thanks for the ant advice. I will give it a try...Hopefully they stay away. We would love to be able to check out Becky's blog too. Would you happen to have an email address for her that you could send us?
Kendra I'm glad you wrote us a comment. I didn't realize that you guys had a blog! Thats awesome. I love looking at other people's blogs. Thanks for the comment about Destry's pics. I have a Nikon D40 and I LOVE it! It's soo much fun to take pictures with. Anyways, it looks like you're doing good. I like your family pictures, they turned out really cute! And ditto to what Amy wrote. We would love to check out Becky's blog too!
fun pictures! That's good to know about Golden doing dutch oven, I'll have to let steve know! He always likes to try new recipes to find things that are good, so we'll have to talk to you about that sometime! :)
Post a Comment