Sunday, June 22, 2008

New Family Pics





My previous post had a pretty sad tone in it and I didn't want to end on that note. This last weekend was Golden's family reunion (more about that later!) and we were all assigned to do a scrapbook page and make 30 copies of it for all the families. We then put all the pages together in a book and everyone went home with a scrapbook of everyone else's family. I was really excited about the ideas except for one problem. In our last family picture, Gager is an infant. So Brandi came to my rescue (again...I am so lucky to have her for a friend! Thanks, Brandi) and for FHE last week we went down to the park and snapped some quick pictures. Well, those quick pictures turned out great! I got an awesome picture of each of our kids and even one of me and Golden. Brandi had to talk me into that, but I am really glad she did! Brandi has a real natural talent for posing and arranging portraits. I especially like the family picture she took. I never would have thought of setting things up that way, but I'm way happy with how things worked out. Thanks, Brandi!

2 comments:

Shane and Brandi said...

I don't deserve all those nice things said. I just used your really cool camera and it worked. Maybe you should thank Golden for buying you that nice camera.

Becky said...

Cute pictures! I love the first one of your whole family.