Monday, January 18, 2010

CRASH!



That's the sound I heard a few weeks ago as I was about to set the table. And this time it wasn't even one of the kids. I can't even blame them a little bit. It was me, all me. And the crash was bad. As I was pulling my pretty red square plates out to put on the table for sunday dinner..... I dropped em. All of them. And they all broke. All of them. Soo.....

I Got new ones!




And.....

THEY'RE PLASTIC!

15 comments:

Becky said...

Those are great!! Love em :)

I know you set your table just so you could take a picture. Haha. :) I bet it was 2:00 in the afternoon. No where dinner time. Just kidding.

The Queen P said...

Oooohhhh they are bootiful! Is that the silverware Mom got you for Christmas?

Megan said...

how fun!!! Where did you get them?

Bonita said...

LOVE IT! I only break the dishes when I WANT new dishes though. Very cute!

Nate and Sum said...

They look great Kendra! I also want to know where you found them.

Alisha said...

lololololololoollollollo
you nut job. in the back of your mind you had it all planned out!
I know you did.lololololo

Kendra said...

The dishes came from Wal-Mart. And yes, I did set the table just to take a picture. It was like 3:00 in the pm and I didn't let anyone eat on the table for two days after.

Lisa Harradine said...

It Looks awesome!! Way to go. :) and I would totally set the table just for a picture LOL. Its probably a girl thing :)

Unknown said...

Love them Kendra.... sorry about the crash.. hope you weren't barefoot. Love your tablescape... Have a fab. day!

The Johnson's said...

You know I love them. I am glad you found something happy in something sad.

Shane and Brandi said...

I love 'em!

The Clarks said...

I love them! We are slowly switching to plastic settings too - it's just easier that way :)

keri said...

super cute plates.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Torrey Palmer said...

NO way! They are WAY too cute! I want to go get some now...