Saturday, October 11, 2008

Grocery Trip

This week at Albertsons I got the following:
6 Zone nutrition bars
20 Hunts spaghetti sauce
2 12 packs Albertsons pop
12 bags green giant frozen veggies
6 dannon yogurt
6 progresso soup
1 box light bulbs
5 arm& hammer fabric softener sheets
13 bags halloween candy (I'm saving it!)
12 tubes crest toothpaste
total: 65.36

total savings 158.78
If you want to try this, go to http://www.grocerysmarts.com/
use the passport g84cso
some of the coupons that I use are printed off the internet and some are from the sunday paper. I order a copy of the paper for each person in my household.

5 comments:

The Clarks said...

that is crazy?!? how do you save more than you spend? The coupons I always see are for just a fraction of the cost of the actual item. . . .

Stephanie said...

I am totally impressed!

Lisa Harradine said...

That is amazing!!! I don't get it. I definately want to get the savings but I don't exactly know how to. Do you have to pay anything for the coupons?

Bonita said...

SWEET! You're saving the candy? You have so much more willpower than me. Don't you love those veggies?!?! The are the yummiest frozen vegitables out there. I vote that Brandy needs to host another class to answer all the questions..lol :D

Rheanna Bristol said...

Kendra, I came across your blog about a month ago. I tried this grocery thing and the first time I saved $110.00!! WOW! THANK YOU! You Rock Old Friend!