So we went up to get more apples this week. No one was hurt, and the apples are even better this time around. We did forget to bring the ladder (maybe that was a good thing) but solved that problem by driving my SUV around under the trees and standing on the roof. My husband was a little less than pleased, but he tolerated it with a smile , and I promised I won't do that again (I swear, he is about ready to ban me from picking apples ever again.) I forgot to take pictures while I was up there but (Speaking of But) check this action out.........
It's a Bum Apple!!!
Oh, come on! you laughed!!!

13 comments:
Ha, Ha. That is so funny. It really does look like a bum!
How fun!
Did you pick those from Grandpa's orchard? I remember picking apples so many times there... fond memories. *sigh*
I actually picked them from Grafton (the ghost town near Rockville.) Golden's dad runs the property up there and so we get the apples
Love it! So, I think you should make a "cheek" pie....
Kendra...you make me worry. I love you!!! Be CAREFUL! I only have one older sister. *hugs* it's a funny apple
hey shaunie! I have three new friends; Ryan, Sydney, and Josie. I have not gone to Disneyland yet. Titus is one years old. And he is cute. You spell my name A m r i k a. You are close though. Love Amrika
I did laugh, but the picture doesn't do it justice!
Yes, it is a pretty funny looking apple! Thanks for not climbing any trees this time! We are glad your better, though. Don't feel bad, I fall all of the time...just by standing up! See ya!
Steph
Kendra - I just absolutely love you! I always look forward to reading your blogs, you have such an eventful life! And by the way, can you really eat bumb apple like that and NOT feel a little weird?
LOVE IT!!!
Kendra you are the winner of the 24 x24 picture frame. WOOHOO!!!!! Just let me know what color and saying you would like and we will get that to you.
That's the best thing I've ever seen!
Post a Comment