I wanna be cool like everybody else and post my grocery savings on my blog!
Here's what I got:
10 easy mac
2 fiber one yogurt (they sound gross but are actually really good!)
8 Pillsbury crescent rolls
6 Grands Biscuits
4 Pillsbury cinnamon rolls
2 frosting
4 boxes ritz crackers
5 warm delights
2 boxes toaster strudel
2 boxes chex mix bars
5 boxes fruit snacks
total: $19.54
I saved $105.30

4 comments:
Dang woman!
Those fruit snacks were the steal of the week!!! They were out when I got there.
You did awesome!!!
Dang!! How did you do that?? I guess I need a lesson on the whole coupon thing because I think I'm the only one that doesn't know how to do it! Anyways, congrats! Thats awesome. Saving money is always fun!
K I thought I had done good until I saw your total. I need another lesson.
Post a Comment