Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Ain't They Sweet!

Last night we baked cookis at my house for Young Womens. I have the best girls in the whole church! I am so lucky. Love these guys! Delicious Dough

Two were dancing, one was playing piano, and one was singing. You could pay a lot of money for entertainment like that !

I have never seen anyone assume this position sideways. Pretty amazing, isn't it!

Gage has a monster crush on the girl on the left. We took her home from church one Sunday and heres how it went:

Gage (to Mom): What's she doing here?

Mom: Why don't you ask her?

Gage (to girl. We'll call her Sally.) : What are you doing here?

Sally: I'm getting a ride home.

Gage: Oh. (few seconds pause) What's your name?

Sally: Sally.

Gage: Oh. Do you babysit.....

(few weeks later)

Mom (on phone): Ok...Hi, Sally. For young womens tonight, we are going to go horseback riding. See you there! (click)

Gage: (dramatic gasp) You're going horseback riding with Sally! NO FAIR!

I AM IN SO MUCH TROUBLE!


2 comments:

keri said...

where's my cookies? that is so cute with Gage.

Shane and Brandi said...

I agree you are in SoOoOoO much trouble! When did girls quit having cooties?