Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Family of Fans!
Our family has been faithfully following American Idol. We all have been rooting for David Archuleta, and we all thought him a shoo-in. That is, all except Gage. He is a die-hard David Cook fan. I didn't even know he had an opinion (he is, after all, only 3) until this evening at dinner time. We were discussing the upcoming finale and were giving our opinions. Shaunie wanted Archuleta, Lincoln didn't care because he thought that they were both great, and then Gage: "I like David Cook! Rock and Roll!" (cue Gage on air guitar.) Wow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I thought both Davids were great! either one will have a career! Thanks for the comment! P.S. what is your blog address and I will add you! mine is bellabububoos.blogspot.com
Too cute! I also think that both David's were awesome and that they will both go far. I like your new background, very cute.
Post a Comment