I recently bought a new shirt for Lacie. I liked it ok, but I mostly got it because she keeps staining everything so quickly and it was cheap. Well, my one-year-old has developed a strong liking to this shirt. She pulls it out of the dirty clothes and carries it around. My little girl who normally runs as fast as she can as soon as she gets out of her clothes, brings this shirt to me and sits down on my lap, patiently waiting for me to dress her. She even helps! I'm thinking about buying six more. Who would of thought that a baby would have preferences like that. I wonder what will happen when she is 16!
Vroom!
9 years ago

5 comments:
I think it is great! She is so cute in it. I also love the flowers Golden. You are getting up there with the Cook's.
How funny, She is such a cutie! I love that she has a preference on what she wants to wear. Ha, ha.
I love it! Can I borrow it Lacie?
Her discriminating tastes must be a family trait, smart kid. Good genes, good parenting. GOOD JOB.
It's because, as we all know, your children are highly advanced. Lacie is already walking and choosing her own outfits.........tomorrow you'll tell us you found her reading a novel.
Post a Comment