Thursday, May 22, 2008

Tag...

Becky tagged me a while ago and now I feel like doing the tag so here goes:
What I think:
ummm...Gas costs too much

What I like:
My family, ice cream, pizza, chocolate, scrapbooking, new clothes (especially good jeans--thanks mom!), days off, summer vacation, card club, House M.D., Harry Potter books, shopping, my house clean (preferrably accomplished with help from my family.)

What I know:
(imagine me weepy) Families are sacred and me and Golden love each other. ;D

What I want:
good knives, a vegetable peeler, kitchen tongs, and summer clothes

What I see:
the light at the end of the tunnel: School gets out tomorrow!

OK-- I tag Brandi and anyone else who thinks it might be fun!

3 comments:

Steve and Brittany said...

I am glad you found my blog, I added your page to my list now too! Its fun to see how big your kids are now.

Shane and Brandi said...

Why me? Haven't you ever heard pick on someone your own size?

Lisa Harradine said...

I totally agree that gas prices are too High. It is getting way too up there. Pretty soon no one is going to be able to drive around any more.