Sunday we were getting ready for church. It is not a small feat to get six people ready in their spit-shined best before nine o'clock in the morning. Thank goodness for Golden....every Sunday instead of sleeping in he gets up, gets himself ready and then goes to battle with the boys. Lincoln, bless his heart, is pretty self-maintaining, but Gage on the other hand, takes some persuasion. This Sunday he was in a particualarly uncooperative mood and Golden was trying to talk him into a tie. "Don't you want to be a handsome boy?" he asked him. Gage's very honest reply made us laugh. "I don't want to be a handsome boy, I want to be a cowboy!" Gage, I understand exactly how you feel!
2 comments:
This is great! I am still laughing. I love Gage so much. He ALWAYS makes me smile.
Sammi's comment would be that she wants to be a cowboy princess! She is pretty excited to have more playtime these days with her cousin Gage. Should I be worried about that? :)
Post a Comment