I know that it's kind of past the fact but I just have to share what a great mother's day I had. I woke up to Hubby's smiling face and the first words out of his mouth were good wishes for the day. We woke up early enough to laze in bed for a while, and while we were laying about the kids made a treasure hunt for me. It was so cute! The treasure was some cute little craft items that the kids had made me in school. I love those coupons that teachers help kids make. I make sure that I collect on every single one of them! Church was very nice. This was the first year Gage was able to sing with the primary and he didn't go up immediately when they called up the primary, so I offered him some encouragement. Turns out he didn't realize he was big enough, but when he did he was proud as punch! He marched up to the stand with a big smile on his face, sang his little heart out and quietly folded his arms as he walked back to our pew. In fact, I was impressed at how quiet the entire primary was. It made it so much better for people to hear Gager when he shouted out at the top of his lungs' "I did it!" Needless to say, everyone around us (and not even that close to us) chuckled. Oh, Gage.
My mom and dad and my brother Zach joined us for a superb feast after church. We had steak and shrimp and they were good! Thanks, Golden. I sure do appreciate a good meal! Especially one that I'm not responsible for. Golden gave me a great gift, too. I am now the proud owner of an external hard drive with enough memory on it to keep me in photo-space for a very long time. Thanks, Hon!
All in all, the thing that I will remember most about this Mother's Day is that my family loves me. They are so good to me. I can't imagine my life without
them!
PS I am posting a picture of the bag that I made for my mom for Mother's Day so that others can see my fun gift. I think she really liked it! I have a great mom. I hope she had a great Mother's Day, too!

2 comments:
I must say the bag looks great! Your clipboard and notebook turned out cute too.
LOVE it! It is totally adorable...everything-the bag, notebook, the clipboard, the Gage story, and of course your blog background! Did the someone Brandi knows do yours too, or do you really know and you can now show me? Eh? Adorable.
Post a Comment