Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Fourth of July fun!

Caught him mid-flip. Pretty cool, huh!

Rub-a-dub-dub, three babes in the tub. We floated the kiddie pool in the trough and the effect was kind-of waterbed-esque. It was so cute to watch the babies rolling around!


Oooooh, pretty

I'm trying hard to smile but that sun is really bright!
Quick, Mom, take a picture!


She really is happy. I promise


Mae-Mae, your big brown eyes get me every time!

How does the water feel, Ashton?

Shaunie- you may not have won the race, but your hair looks fabulous!

About to take off!
Go? Go where?
Lacie loved the popsicles she ran really fast when she saw those!
These picturese go clear back from the fourth of July, but some of them are so fun that I have to post them anyway. The kids enjoyed some fun games and races put on by La Verkin city, and that night we had a fun bbq with the Johnsons. We got to meet Mandy's nice new friend Scott and the kids played in the water. We played a fun game called Bochee (spell?) and had an amazing fireworks show. We could see the city fireworks from the field and we didn't even have to fight the crowds. There is something always exiting about the fourth of July. I love seeing everyone dressed in red, white, and blue. I love the parade with all the veterans riding on a float. I love how everyone braves the heat to celebrate our country. I feel so grateful to live in this land.
God bless America!

1 comment:

The Queen P said...

I'm sorry I missed this party! Love you guys!