Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Waiting for pictures

I haven't posted in a while and that is frustrating because I have some really fun stuff to blog about! Golden just spent 9 days in Alaska on a fishing trip with some of the guys in his family and while he was gone, the kids and I went to the beach with my parents. All of us had a great time, but at the end of it all, we all wanted to be together again. Golden took my camera and he took some awesome pictures in Alaska, but he took my camera to work to show off his pics and he keeps forgetting it---Love you, honey! I have some great pictures of the beach, too, but I took them on my mom and dad's cameras so I haven't gotten them either. In the mean time, I guess I will just have to let you all take my word for it and promise more pictures coming soon!

2 comments:

Lisa Harradine said...

Oooh... Alaska that would be a way awesome place to visit. And the beach is always fun. Looking forward to the photos!

keri said...

Sounds like you all had a fun time.
Can't wait to see the pictures.