We missed you! Did Mandy get engaged? We are going to try to come down on the 18th...unless you are going to be packing all weekend...then we will try to go down another time. Cuz that would be lame. Love you!
Hey Kendra good to hear from you. I am glad you found me on Amy's blog. Your kids are so cute! Time goes by way too fast huh? Tell Sabrina hi for me. I miss her tons!
I am a stay-at-home mom of 5 great kids and have been married to my hubby for 18 years. I love homemaking and crafts and I love to shop. I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints which means I'm a Mormon.
3 comments:
Thank you so much for your help on the fourth. I also had so much fun visiting with you and Brandi on Wed. We need to do it again. Keri
We missed you! Did Mandy get engaged? We are going to try to come down on the 18th...unless you are going to be packing all weekend...then we will try to go down another time. Cuz that would be lame. Love you!
Hey Kendra good to hear from you. I am glad you found me on Amy's blog. Your kids are so cute! Time goes by way too fast huh? Tell Sabrina hi for me. I miss her tons!
Post a Comment