Wheee! More Chocolate cake! I am not writing anything else tonight because I am all out of words (no sarcastic comments please). These are some darn cute kids!
Sorry, Lincoln is in my class and the last time my husband and I taught, he told me you were looking at my blog. I changed it, but luckily Lincoln gave me yours so here is my new blog address: Larsenloves.blogspot.com P.S. love the family picture very cute family!
Hey thanks for letting me know about the cutest blog on the block I am excited to figure it out and and change my background more often. That is nice that it doesn't erase wingets or anything. Cute pictures by the way. You guys look like your having a fun summer.
I am a stay-at-home mom of 5 great kids and have been married to my hubby for 18 years. I love homemaking and crafts and I love to shop. I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints which means I'm a Mormon.
6 comments:
Cute kids. yup.
I am mostly commenting so you can find my blog...
http://enniscrew.blogspot.com/
I AGREE!!!!!
Shoooo....I miss you guys. I can't wait until we move down there....
Sorry, Lincoln is in my class and the last time my husband and I taught, he told me you were looking at my blog. I changed it, but luckily Lincoln gave me yours so here is my new blog address: Larsenloves.blogspot.com P.S. love the family picture very cute family!
Hey thanks for letting me know about the cutest blog on the block I am excited to figure it out and and change my background more often. That is nice that it doesn't erase wingets or anything. Cute pictures by the way. You guys look like your having a fun summer.
Post a Comment