Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I Love My Camera





For Christmas Golden got me a Canon SX 100 IS camera, and I have to say I think it might be the best point-and-shoot camera out there. Today I took the kids to the park and they played in the creek while I took pictures. Lincoln caught a cute little toad that just changed from a pollywog. It still had a little bit of it's tail left. It was really hot outside and as we were walking back, Gager followed me onto a lava flow. To me, it looked like an easier way to carry Lacie. Looked easy to Gage too, but about halfway out, he started screaming bloody murder. The black rocks were hot, hot, hot and he had no shoes on! I dropped Lacie by the side of the stream (good thing she didn't fall in) and booked it to save his poor little tosies. He's ok, and now he tells the story with relish; "I was crying loud like this: WHAH, WHAH, WHAH!" but at the time I felt sorry for him. Other than that, I'd say the trip was a huge success.

4 comments:

Ehjayculate said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Shane and Brandi said...

I love your pictures. You'll have to teach me more about my camera.

The Queen P said...

Awesome pictures! Did you notice your dragonfly only has five legs??? You could be a pro!

Becky said...

I have always loved toads...I used to catch them my self. That one and how little it is--especially adorable. Very cool camera. I hate dragon flies though....still cool picture.