Here is my cereal tower:
And I must add that Albies ROCKS this week!!
14 boxes\bags cereal
2 boxes fiber 1 toaster pastries
7 boxes granola bars
7 toaster strudel
8 rice-a-roni
12 fruit snacks
12 fruit roll ups
12 fruit roll ups
4 dawn dish soap
4 cascade dish tablets
12 cans progresso soup
2 tag body spray
22 pantene product
3 pounds pork chops
3 pounds pork chops
total $88
total saved(taking into account my $20 oynso coupons) $324
and if you think I did well, ask Brandi about her trip.
Ok. So while I was taking the time to artfully arrange my piles of groceries, add up the totals of all the receipst for my 7 transactions, and find a place to store it all, this is what happened :

8 comments:
Lacie I love your eyes! You look just like I do when I try to wear make-up and have a seizure at the same time. I still think your shopping trip was better than mine.
Wow you did awesome shopping!! That's way better than I did! Good job!!
I hope that's mascara...not a sharpie.
She's still adorable!
Her new style is adorable! And your shopping savings are amazing. Every time you post about it I get so inspired to learn about the strategy but life keeps getting in the way...although with that kind of money savings I don't know what is taking me so long to figure it out! maybe next time....
Lacie looks so darling! I too took advantage of Albertson's fun sale
So sorry about your teeth. I agree with you. It costs way too much to get your teeth out. I hope you are doing well. Sounds like you made up for it with your grocery trip. Thanks for clueing me in on that one. oh, and of course....I LOVE Lacie's bangs. She is ADORABLE.
LOVE the bangs. She's always been adorable, but what is on her face??!?! and I'm sorry about your teeth. Do you remember when I got my wisdom teeth out and couldn't even feed myself?? HE HE. Hope you are doing okay! Love you!
Way to go on your deals. I had a question for you, was it the Sky West Coupon that you used at Old Navy? Let me know if you can! THanks!
Kendra, Lacie looks older with bangs. Why did you have to do that? She is still cute, and much quieter in pictures. Spencer smiled at her pictures.
How have you avoided getting wisdom teeth out until now? Did you need to get them out?
Post a Comment