Saturday, January 10, 2009

Hurts

This is about two things. I got my wisdom teeth taken out yesterday. I have been avoiding it for about 10 years and whoever called them wisdom teeth was a real wise-guy. Lincoln said that maybe you have to have wisdom to take them out, but I think that the wise one is the dentist making all the money. Seriously, something that costs that much money should be at least a little fun!
Second, while messing around on my blog, I accidentally deleted my blog list. Now I have spent about two hours trying to hunt down all my blogging buddies....and I have lost some of you. So if you don't see yourself on the sidebar PLEASE comment and let me know! You are all important to me (sniff...sniff)
Also, I cannot be held responsible for any of my actions because I am on LORTAB right now. (WooooEEEEE yeah)!

9 comments:

The Andra Family said...

I had mine taken out when Cooper was about 11 months old. It was a sweet set up. They were bad enough that I qualified to be in an experimental study for pain meds on teeth extractions. Sooo, they not only paid for the procedure, but paid me $400 too. Anyhoo, if you want to keep an eye on us it's nicandtheboyz.blogspot.com
Let me know if I can do anything for you; watch kids, etc..

keri said...

Hope you start to feel better. Let me know if you need anything. I talked to Brandi about getting together to make teepee and valentine books are you interested?

treen+5 said...

Hey you got any extra? I'm sorry you have to go through that. You won't be a chipmunk for too much longer. :)

Annie Sunshine said...

So sorry. I had mine taken out a few years after we were married. I went home and had my mom take care of Bryce and me for a week. I hope you have someone taking good care of you.

Kendra said...

Golden has been so amazing! I am married to such a great guy! (Lucky me :)

The Johnson's said...

I feel bad i did not know about your teeth. Hope you are doing better.

Becky Seymour said...

I started my preschool 2 weeks ago! Lacie looks just like Shawnie! Sweet savings. I need to be more like yoU!

rayndrop said...

I can't take Lortab. I get so sick! Hey! Those teepees are so cute. Keri told me about them. I want to make one too!

Jena said...

No fun! I had mine out when I was 16, and everything made me feel nauseated...which (to me) was worse than the pain. Have your stitches dissolved yet? Now you have extra room in your mouth for goodies :P