Sunday, January 18, 2009

I have another post under this one so read them both!











Please. I have to say I am thankful for friends. And crafts. And excuses to avoid laundry. This week Kari and Brandi came over and we made a teepee factory. Would anybody be interested if I posted the directions on how to make one? Sorry Brandi. I know that you didn't want this picture up on my blog, but you monopolized my camera and so I only got one little picture of you, so I don't have any other option but to post this one!

6 comments:

The Johnson's said...

Looks like quite the Pow Wow!

keri said...

Next time I am bringing my camera. Thanks again for showing me how to make teepees. My kids are loving them. I had alot of fun.

The Andra Family said...

Yes, I am interested. And who's lucky or spoiled enough to own that surger I see in the background of the picture? As Napolean would say, "Lucky".

Lisa Harradine said...

I love doing stuff like that. Definately have a post on how to do it. I would love to try it sometime!

rayndrop said...

Put the instructions on!

Jena said...

I think it would be fun! I have a neice who might really like that! AND I got your comment about paper crafts...I'll post some in the next couple weeks...it's been kind of busy so I haven't done any lately! But V-day is coming up...watch out! :P