Saturday, January 3, 2009

I'm baa-ack!


Sounds frightening, doesn't it! I have sure missed my buddies of the blogging world. I wanted to post this YW handout for lesson 1 maual 1 I made because I thought maybe it would be helpful for other YW leaders out there. I have TONS to blog about (seeing as how it's been TWO MONTHS since I posted last) and I have missed this sooooo much, and I will be catching up later today.

7 comments:

keri said...

I am glad your back. I have missed your posts.

treen+5 said...

Welcome back!! It's been a busy time of year for sure. I also have a bit of catching up to do :)

Annie Sunshine said...

So glad you are back...hope to hear all about your obviously busy holidays soon.

The Johnson's said...

I really admire the fact that you have stayed away so long. What self control. WELCOME BACK!!!!

Tiffanie said...

You've been missed!

The Queen P said...

Thank you for that awesome reminder. It's a blessing to have such a neat sister who has so much courage. That quote came at a much needed time.

Shane and Brandi said...

It's like you dangled a carrot and I have to wait all day to see what else you have to say. How cruel!