Well, I have some fun stuff from this week to blog about, but the little voice inside my head is telling me that before I can blog about my grocery store deals, I have to blog about Christmas. Not that I wouldn't want to blog about Christmas.... So here goes.
This year my kids made home made gifts for each other. They had such a good time and I think that is now going to be a tradition in our house. We had Becky and Hyrum staying at our house with their new baby. She is so sweet and what fun for all of us to see her. We missed Christy and Adam (who were sick) but look forward to seeing them soon at Ellie's blessing. Thank you to our friends and family. We were given so many thoughtful gifts; we really are blessed to have so many people think of us! Merry (belated) Christmas everyone!

2 comments:
looks like Santa was good to you guys. Can't wait to hear about your deals.
I want to see your picture of your cereal tower.
Post a Comment