So I went to Wags this morning to take advantage of a super-sweet deal on Ragu and Skippy (read about it here) I paid about a quarter each for 18 jars of Ragu and 14 jars of Skippy and Icame home to this:
and I thought "oh, no!"
then I went in the house and it looked like this:
This was serioiusly one of the nicest things that anybody has ever done for me. Thank you so much to my precious children!

16 comments:
what sweet kids. I love those kind of jokes.
i am jealous :o) what a sweety-pie surprise!
What great kids! It takes an awesome mom and fantastic dad to get kids that great; good job! :)
What AWESOME kids!! You are one lucky mama!
Good Job Lincoln and Shawnie! You guys are great.
That is so cute! You have some great kids there!!!
That is so neat and wonderful and terrific and... How ggreat for you.
Way to go kids. Come destroy aunt Maridees house anytime.
umm, that is possibly the cutest thing I've seen! They must inherit your fun sense of humor and sweetness! How fun!
Wow! I got "Everyone is onery because of you" tonight. Trade ya?
wow, what an awesome surprise. That is so smart and witty of them. They really had to think about that letter. I am impressed!
Oh my goodness that is sooo cute. Way to go guys!!!
Kennie SUUUEEEEE!!! I'm so excited for this weekend! Hey, what is the passport for youtahhhh for the grocerysmarts.com? LOOOOOVVVVEEE YOU!!!
Your kids are so cute & thoughtful! I love it!
That is so sweet! I love it!
What a day I have had running into blog friends. We hope all is goin great for you and your family. I would love to know when you are havin park days. Keep in touch!
Post a Comment