...especially these boys. Brandi was here visiting teaching (yes, I know I'm lucky) and it got really quiet outside. The boys had turned the hose on and made a huge mud puddle. I had to laugh, they looked so funny sitting threre in the mud. Hey, it was hot outside! I was, however no way going to let them in the house looking like that, so I made them rinse off with the hose (and soap) before they could come in the house. Good times!
Vroom!
10 years ago

6 comments:
I bet they had a ball.
They get to have all the fun!!
isn't that their job? IT could have been worse...quicksand or cement or something serious :) Gotta love em!
I am curious did you shout, "Gage!" or laugh first?
Yes, I was giving the lesson! I am just glad I go to someone who understands boys!
Hey I just noticed we have the same background. Great minds think alike
Post a Comment