Monday, August 4, 2008

Stealing...


My parents left for (another) vacation yesterday. I remember her breifly mentioning something about taking my brother to Vegas for a few days, but I didn't realize they meant so soon! I think they will have a great time and I'm glad they went, but I'm sad I didn't get my pictures from them! Well, I am stealing one of the photos from my dad's blog to add to mine. This is a pic of Becky and me boogie boarding. I knew I liked the ocean, but I had no idea that I would like that particular activity so much! It was a blast. It took some convincing to get Becky out there since she's 5 months pregnant, but she had a great time, too! Fortunately, one of the boards broke and that made a little room for her growing tummy! BTW Becky is having a girl for anyone who didn't know. We are all excited about that, it will be fun after two boys!

3 comments:

Vanisi Family said...

How cute! Hooray for Becky! I haven't tried boogy boarding yet, but it's on my "to-do" list ;)

Shane and Brandi said...

I love boogie boarding, but what the heck are you doing in your swimming suit on the internet. You must be a very secure women to let that happen. It looks like you guys are having a blast!

Kendra said...

Touche', Brandi!