With everything that happened in the last week, I neglected to to post about my little guy's big news! Gage is officially joining the ranks of the educated! Gage got into Head Start for preschool. I am officially joining the ranks of the moms with only one napping child at home! Gage is really loving school and as an added bonus, one of his teachers is Golden's cousin! How lucky can one mama be. Thanks, Brandi, for taking these pictures. Cole is in the same school (but, lucky for their teachers, not the same class; that would be just too much energy for one class room) as Cole. They are such good pals! (and extremely cute, too I might add)
Vroom!
10 years ago

8 comments:
Yes, I think that might be a little more than any teacher could handle.
They both look so handsome.
actually it was my brother in law. the brides dad. he made the cake. He has made all the cakes for his daughters weddings. he does a great job
Kendra I am so sorry to hear about Golden's sister. I heard about that but had no idea that she was his sister. How are you guys doing? I will definintly keep your family in my prayers. As I attended the funeral for my friend and her son just last Sat. I kept thinking how horrible it all was, but as my friends aunt got up and spoke about her niece, she said she knew that my friend and her son were there that day and anytime the son would take his Mom (my friend) and say "Ok MOM, lets go to heaven". I just bawled, but I know that everything happens for a reason and Heavenly Father must really need them. Again, I am so sorry.
P.S. I added you to my blog. I was glad to hear from you. I would really like to get together sometime. I know my kids would love it too.
He is do dang cute Kendra! I love Gage!
Kendra, I hear you are the queen of the coupons. I think I need to take you with me. I am going to try it today. I cut coupons from the paper and see if I can get as good of deals as you and bonita if not I am going to be calling you.
very very very cute! I started reading books again during Ferell's nap. what do you do?
only one left at home?! wow - enjoy your free time!
Post a Comment