It is with mixed emotions that I post this. One one hand, I am sad to see summer go. I like having my kids around. I like the fun activities that we all have time to do without school. I like the warm weather. I like vacations and outings. My kids have been tons of help this summer and I will miss that. On the other hand... WOOHOO! Life gets a little less crazy and I have a little time to myself. The kids have been saying that they are bored the past few days and I know that they are ready to spend more time with friends at school. Summer vacation is nice, and I absolutely love it, but it is a good thing that it doesn't last forever. Yahoo for school!
Lacie's first pigtails. My baby is getting big!

6 comments:
I once read that the six happiest days of the year for a mother were the first three days of school, and the first three days of summer. :) Your kids are adorable! Happy First Day of School!
my thoughts exactly
I always have mixed feelings about school starting also...but the kids WANT to go to school so bad that I guess its good - and I'm sure I'll get used to a little more peace.
I don't have to worry about school yet but I am loving naptime. It's always nice to have a little time to myself during naps. Your kids are so cute and I love that picture of Lacie looking in the mirror sooo cute!
Yeah School!!!
I can't believe how big your kids have gotten...It doesn't seem that long ago when we (cousins) were having 4 that summer (1999)! Crazy! I got your blog through Kurt and Kortney. Ours is bstobler.blogspot.com Hope we can stay in touch and hopefully visit at grandpas bday next month! Beautiful family...
Brad and Steph
Post a Comment